Bachelor Degree Course in Education (B.Ed Course) in Non-Govt Colleges affiliated with the University of Jammu.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Online application form is available on website (http://www.jammuuniversity.in/index.asp).
- After completing the online application form, the candidates are required to send the print out, duly signed and completed in all respects with challan of Rs 1,500/- sent to address mentioned on the form.
- Admissions shall be made through online counselling on the basis of merit list at the graduation level and college choices given by the candidate in the application form.
- No separate invitation for counselling shall be sent individually to the candidates and they have to keep in constant touch with website and their e-mail accounts.
Last date for the submission of online application form is Aug 12, 2013.
- Candidates, who will obtain B.Ed degree from University of Jammu are eligible for employment in Central Govt. and other states as communicated by the NCTE.
- All admissions shall be provisional till the time, same is verified by the college admission committee and registration office of the university.
- No documents / certificate shall be accepted, by the colleges, after the counselling dates are over.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions / University rules given on the website before filling up the form.
Helpline no: +917726068550, +917726068551, +917726068552.