Document verification for eligible Diploma candidates will be held from July 17, 2013.
Candidates need to bring their original documents for verification for any of KEA's 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA website.
KEA commences document verification from July 17 to 26, 2013 for all category (SC/ST/General) of students.
For Mysore evening colleges, document verification commences on July 19th at Mysore helpline centre only.
For Bangalore evening engineering colleges, document verification commences from July 19 to 20, 2013 at Bangalore helpline centre only.
For Day colleges, document verification commences from July 22nd to 26th, 2013 in any helpline centre.
- Verification of original documents for all disciplines will be done as indicated above for candidates belonging to General Merit, Reserved Categories and other special categories in any of the 13 assigned Helpline Centres.
- For the schedule mentioned above, no individual intimation will be sent to the eligible rank holders regarding the date and time of verification process.
- Candidates have to produce all original documents in support of their claim for verification.
- Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in, for list of Helpline centres.
- Only Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates should attend the documents verification at Bangalore centre, as per their ranks.
- Candidates have to be personally present in the Helpline Centre as per the above schedule for document verification.
- Schedule for Option Entry process will be hosted on the KEA Website shortly.
- The seat allotment will be done based on OPTIONS entered by the eligible candidates and on the basis of merit / rank in Diploma CET-2013.