The UG Courses are offered in:
The PG Courses are offered in:
- M.A (Economics)
- M.A (History)
- M.A (Political Science)
- M.A (Sociology)
- M.A (English)
- M.A (Kannada)
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 examination from any recognised board of examination.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognizsed university.
How to apply:
- Application forms and prospectus may be obtained in person from the office of the university on payment of Rs.200/- to the Account of Mangalore University in any one of the specified banks through the challan .
- Application forms and prospectus may also be obtained by post from the Director, at the above address, by sending the Bank challan on payment of Rs.240/- in the above manner or Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for Rs.240/, drawn in favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri', payable at Mangalagangothri/ Mangalore.
- Duly filled in application forms should reach The Director, Directorate of Correspondence courses, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri-574199 .
Last date for submission of applications without late fee: Sept 27, 2013.
Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs 500/-: Oct 10, 2013.
Directorate of Correspondence Courses,
Mangalagangothri - 574199.
Tel: 0824 - 2287824.