How To Apply:Candidates should submit separate application for each category as given below.
1. GATE Category :
a. GATE (Engineering / Technology) category: Candidates who have a valid GATE 2013 score with qualifying marks for assistant-ship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology.
b. GATE (Engineering Science (XE) / Life Science (XL) category: Candidates who have a valid GATE 2013 score with qualifying marks for assistant-ship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers. Candidates should have also appeared for TANCET 2013 conducted by Anna University.
2. Non-GATE category: (TANCET 2013 score only) Candidates who have appeared for TANCET 2013.
3. Sponsored category: (with TANCET 2013 score) Admission only for University Departments of Anna University, Chennai-25.
Application forms can be obtained in the following modes:
IN PERSON: Application form can be obtained IN PERSON by Cash / Demand Draft for 500/-for General (250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card) towards registration fee at the Institutions sale centres) mentioned below.
1. Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai,
2. University College of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli,
3. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore,
4. Annamalai University, Chidambaram,
5. University College of Engineering, Dindigul,
6. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode,
7. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi,
8. Anna University Regional Centre, Madurai,
9. University College of Engineering, Nagercoil,
10. Govt. College of Engg., Salem,
11. Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur,
12. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli,
13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore,
14. University College of Engineering, Villupuram,
15. Kamaraj College of Engg. and Tech., Virudhunagar.
BY POST: Application form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft for 700/-for general (450/-for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu by enclosing a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card), (includes postal charges) along with a requisition letter and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: The candidates can register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tanca2013. The procedure for registration is available in the website.
The candidates can also register through internet at the centres mentioned above with the required documents and a Demand Draft 500/-for General (250/-for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card) towards registration fee.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admission, Anna University, Chennai -25"payable at Chennai drawn on or after 10.07.2013.
Counselling date will be intimated to the individuals through a call letter and will also be published in Anna University, Chennai website.
- Issue of application / Registration Date and Timings 11.07.2013 to 20.07.2013 from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (including Saturdays and Sundays)
- Last date for submission of filled-in applications to "The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025 22.07.2013 (5.30 p.m.)
- The details regarding eligibility criteria, list of colleges and courses offered etc. will be available in Anna University website.
For inquiries contact Telephone Nos. 044 - 2235 8265, 2235 8266, 2235 8267.