The seat allocation results of CSAB shall be displayed jointly with the seat allocation results of Institutes offering admission through JEE (Advanced).
Please go through the below instructions/ information to know how the process is carried out.
- The candidates who are not offered any seat either in JEE (Advanced) Institutes or in CSAB Institutes shall be considered for subsequent seat allocation rounds of JEE CSAB 2013.
- All the candidates who get an allocation through CSAB will report in person to any one of the Reporting Centers as per the time schedule, failing which their seat allocation shall stand cancelled and they will not be considered for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original and photocopies of documents for verification, when they report to the Reporting Center.
- Proof of payment of initial fee of Rs. 40,000/- is to be produced at the time of reporting. The fee can be paid in advance through any one of following modes:
(i) Online payment using Debit/Credit card,
(iv) Net Banking.
- The fee may also be paid through Demand Draft and in such cases the same shall be produced at the time of reporting.
- If the payment is through Demand Draft the candidates have to pay Rs.41,000/- which includes an extra non-refundable processing fee amount of Rs.1000/-.
Please Note: The demand draft should be drawn in favor of "Chairman, CSAB-2013", payable at Rourkela.
- Candidates who will be offered seat in the first round will automatically be considered for upgradation in their choice list in second round of seat allocation if they accept the seat offered in the first round. Such candidates, if they are allocated other seats against their higher preference choices during second round will forfeit their claim on seats allocated to them in first round,
- A provisional admission letter will be issued to the candidates at the Reporting Center after the fees are paid, and all certificates/credentials are found in order.
The Second Round of allocation will be displayed on July 13, 2013.
- Candidates at any stage before July 16, 2013 can approach the Reporting Center, where they had reported (on the reporting dates only), to withdraw from the CSAB-2013 seat allocation process and also to initiate the process of refund of initial fee (admissible amount) paid by them. Such candidates will not be considered for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who are offered seat in the first round or in the second round and the candidates, whose seat allocation was upgraded after the end of the first round, will be considered for upgradation if they have accepted the seat. Such candidates, if they are allocated other seats against their higher preference will forfeit their claim on the seat that was allocated to them prior to the upgradation.
- After the first and second rounds of seat allocation, there will be spot round and extra spot round of seat allocation. Candidates eligible for these rounds may need to registrar online from places convenient to them or in any Help Centre. Candidates who had registered during July 01 - 08, 2013 are not required to register again.
- The candidate will be required to fill in new choices for both the Spot Round and the Extra Spot Round. Candidates are not permitted to fill in identical choices (same branch and same institute) in both Spot Round and Extra Spot Round.
Also Read: How to fill your choices Online.