1. Bachelor degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a UGC recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates awaiting final year results may also apply. They will have to submit proof of passing latest by 31st August, 2012.
2. Applicants are required to take either CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CET or any other All India Management Admission Test. Application Procedure : The aspirants can have the Information Brochure & Application Form from the Campus.
Admission Process :
1. On the basis of the scores of either of the All India Management Tests the student will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
2. The final selection is based on multiple criteria, and not on the Management Entrance Test score alone. In preparing the final selection list, inputs such as performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the score of the entrance test, academic background are taken into consideration. Due weightage is also given to candidate prior work experience, extra-curricular activities and other notable achievements.
3. The entire admission process will be completed as per prescribed AICTE time frame. The Institute welcomes students from all over India and from various graduation streams like engineering, commerce, arts, science etc. This makes the PGDM batch a good blend of different streams to work together as a cohesive group.
How to Apply:
The Admission Brochure may be obtained from the institute. It can also be downloaded from our website: http://www.gniotcm.net/
Selection Procedure: Selections are made on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI).
Last Date: 15th July 2013
Address: Plot No. 6C, Knowledge Park- 2, Greater Noida.
Ph No. 8860606608.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com