Counseling of all eligible candidates of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination-2013 for allotment of seats made available to the Board till-date for different Professional Degree Courses (both for PCB & PCM Groups) will be held on & from 26th June to 30th June, 2013 at Matangini Pretilata Sabhagreha, Women's College, Agartala.
Counseling of the candidates belonging to PCB Group will be held w.e.f 26th June to 28th June, 2013 and counseling of the candidates belonging to PCM Group will be held on 29th June & 30th June, 2013.
All eligible candidates interested in availing the seats of different professional degree courses are directed to appear before the Board on the date, time & place as mentioned below with the ORIGINAL copies of H.S. (+2 stage) Marksheet, Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC), Admit Card of TJEE-2013, ST or SC certificate and all other documents. One attested copy of H.S. (+2 stage) Marksheet is to be submitted during counseling.
The Candidates are also directed to remain present sharp at the time of commencement of the Counseling-session specified for them.
- No Candidate will be considered for allotment of any seat unless he/she appears personally before the Board at the time of Counseling.
- It is to be noted that the selection of Candidates for a particular course to a certain College/University will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, including the cut-off marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination-2013, if any of the respective College/University.
- Allotment of vacant seats, if any, under any category will be filled up by applying method of exchange as per Govt. Rules.
- There will be no wait list of the candidates at the time of counseling. In successive occasions, fresh counseling will be held as per procedure.
- No separate call letter will be issued to any Candidate.
- If a Candidate is allotted a seat this year or in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, he/she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within the specified time to the appropriate authority and produce the necessary proof for that at the time of Counseling.
- Exchange of seats in interdepartmental vacancies of any college or institution will not come in the purview of the TBJEE.
- Only the Candidate and his / her one guardian will be allowed to enter the Counseling Hall.