All qualified candidates of the BTech programme will require to register on www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and generate a bank chalan of Rs 1,000 for depositing the prescribed registration fee in the designated branches of Indian Bank.
The total number of seats for this programme, for this academic year, is 6,390. Last year, it was 5,670. Two new colleges - Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida and JIMS, Greater Noida, will offer this programme.
The BTech programme is one of the most popular programmes of the university and this year close to 65,000 students applied for this programme.
The qualified candidates, whose names have appeared in the merit list of qualified, drawn on the basis of CET 2013, shall report in person for 1st Counseling for verification/ Counseling/ Admission at the venue of counseling on the date and time mentioned.
The candidates belonging to the Defence Category are hereby directed to bring all necessary documents and a copy of the same duly attested, for claiming reservation benefits.
Documents required at the time of Counseling/ Admission:
- Candidates have to bring all original certificates of 10th and 12th qualifying examinations.
- DD for an amount of Rs 53,000/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi.
- Admit card of CET 2013.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- The category wise seat distribution will be displayed at the time of counseling/ admission.
- For reservation and convocation of reserved seats, please refer admission brochure.