Admissions for NRI, FN, PIO candidates will be based on SAT-II (Physics, Mathematics Level-II) scores. The candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2013 and have been declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE along with eligible NRI/FN/PIO candidates should apply online for the Counselling as per the schedule given below.
Also See: Detailed Schedule for Counselling.
Please Note: Schedule may change depending on the declaration of JEE Main 2013 results
- Opening of Registration, Choice Filling and Fee Submission: 04-7-2013, Thursday.
- Closing of Registration and Choice Filling, Fee Submission: 12-7-2013, Friday.
- Verification of documents for CW category candidates: 13-7-2013, Saturday.
- Verification of SAT score and eligibility criteria for NRI/FN/PIO category at DTU: 15-7-2013, Monday.
- Medical Examination for PD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates: 15-7-2013, Monday and 16-7-2013, Tuesday.
- All candidates belonging to PD (Persons with Disabilities) category, who are registered are required to appear before the Medical Board at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital S-Block, Mangolpuri, Delhi-110083 on 15th or 16th of July, 2013.
- All CW (Children/ War Widows of Defense Personel Killed/ Disabled in Action) candidates who are registered are required are required to appear before the Admission Committee, at Convocation Hall, DTU, Delhi on 13th July for their sub-category CW certificate verification. Candidates should bring their JEE Main 2013 admit card and CW sub category certificate for required priority.
- All NRI/FN/PIO category candidates are required to appear before the admission committee at Convocation Hall, DTU, Delhi on 15th July for their SAT score and eligibility criteria verification. They should bring all required documents in original for verification. If found eligible in all respect, then candidates are required to deposit a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- towards the registration fee.
- NRI/FN/PIO category candidates should not deposit the registration fee through Bank Challan. They can register and fill their choices on the website between 4-7-2013 to 12-7-2013.
- It is mandatory for PD, CW, NRI, FN, PIO candidates to report on given date and time at the places given above otherwise they would not be eligible for admission.