After announcement of results JEE board has started its online Counseling / Seat selection process for IITs & ISM Dhanbad admissions to professional courses.
There are sixteen IITs at present, located across India along with Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad. Around 9,800 seats are available in these institutions.
The admissions to the Undergraduate Programmes for the academic year 2013-2014 for all Indian and Foreign nationals at these institutions are made through the JEE (Advanced)-2013.
Click here to register for Online seat selection process.
A candidate shortlisted for counselling for admission to the IITs and ISM Dhanbad should visit the JEE(Advanced)-2013 Online Counselling Portal, JCOP at http://jee.iitd.ac.in/ to get a User ID and register any time between June 24-30, 2013 (7 days). The candidate will be required to provide some JEE(Advanced)-2013 related personal information and prompted for a password, which is required for all subsequent visits to the JCOP.
Online choice filling:
- After registration, shortlisted candidates are permitted to enter the JCOP site to fill the course choices. Course choice filling is open till 5 PM on June 30, 2013. Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available seats. Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices. Choices should be positively locked before 5 PM on June 30, 2013. If candidates fail to explicitly lock their choices by 5 PM, July 30, 2013, their choices will be automatically locked after this deadline.
- The course allocation for a candidate is done strictly on the basis of the all India rank (AIR) he/she gets based on the performance in JEE(Advanced)-2013 as well as the courses he/she selects in order of preference during Counselling.
- Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test: June 24 & 25, 2013.
- Register, fill choices and lock courses for IITs and ISM Dhanbad: June 24 to 30, 2013.
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 28, 2013.
- Release of 1st round of course allocation: July 04, 2013.