International Integrated Double Degree Masters Programme (IIDDMP)-B.Tech & M.Tech / MS 5 years duration / 3 & Half years course study at JNTUH & 1 7 Half years course study at Asian Institute of Technological, Bangkok.
The Specializations are offered in:
- B.Tech (ECE) - M.Tech / MS with Tele Communications, Micro Electronics, Information & Communication and Embedded Systems.
- B.Tech (CSE) - M.Tech / MS with Computer Science, Information Management, GNSS and GIS.
- B.Tech (Civil) - M.Tech / MS with Construction Engineering and Infrastructure Management, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems.
- B.Tech (EEE) - M.Tech / MS with Micro Systems, Energy, Nano Technology, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering & Design.
- B.Tech (Aviation Engineering) with FAA Certified Commercial Pilot Licenses - 4 years duration.
- Candidates with Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P Board of Intermediate Education (BIE)/CBSE/ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects with minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality/Persons of Indian Origin (POI)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card Holders.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions. There is no upper age limit.
Candidates will be selected in the basis of entrance exam score conducted by the University.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded for official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- The duly filled in application form with Two sets of enclosures and registration fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD drawn in any Nationalized bank, in favour of "The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad " payable at Hyderabad should reach the Director, Admissions, JNTUH, HYDERABAD, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085.
Last date for Application submission without fine: July 03, 2013 by 5.00 PM.
Last date for Application submission with a fine of Rs 1,000/- : July 08, 2013 by 5.00 PM.
Date of Examination: July 13, 2013 at 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Dr .B.Divya Sunitha Raj,
Student Recruitment Director for AIT,
Mobile : 9440289929.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org.