The Programs are offered in:
- MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- PG Diploma
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)
- For MDS: BDS degree from a recognized Dental college and permanent registration from any of the state Dental Councils. Those who are due to complete their compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April 2013 are also eligible to apply. Such candidates should produce their registration certificate on or before 10th May 2013.
- Candidates should not cross the age of 30 Years as on 31st December 2013.
- For MD/PG Diploma: A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical council Act, 1956 and has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the state Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- An amount of Rs.2,000/- to be drawn in favour of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham payable at Cochin or Ernakulam.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 20, 2013.
Date of entrance test on: June 22, 2013.
The Admissions Co-ordinator,
Office of Admissions,
Health Sciences Campus,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
AIMS Ponekkara Post,
Kochi, Kerala - 682041.
Tel: 0484 - 2858383.