The Department of Business Management is first of its kind in Eastern India to offer MBA in Agribusiness programme, which is now more demanding than ever and becoming a fashionable career option.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks or equivalent from a University or Institution.
- The Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Final year graduating students, who expect to get results before August 2013 can also apply.
- Admission to MBA(Agribusiness) will be done based on score of CAT/MAT/ICAR/OJEE/UMT followed by group discussion and personal interview. The candidates, those who have not appeared CAT/MAT/ICAR/OJEE, they have to appear UMT(Utkal University Test) in the University Campus, Bhubaneswar and the date will be intimated to applicants thru separate mail/ letter/phone.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Utkal University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 500/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favor of Centre for Agri-Management, payable at Bhubaneswar in the following address:
Last date for submission of application form: June 25, 2013.
The Course Head,
Centre for Agri Management,
Dept. of Business Administration,
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar - 751004