NSIT, New Delhi conducts counseling for admission to all the B.E programmes for Delhi and outside Delhi candidates for the academic session 2013-14 on the basis of merit list prepared by CBSE based on the JEE Main scores.
The B.E programmes are offered in:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Processes & Automation Engineering
To participate in counselling, every eligible candidate, irrespective of his category, will have to deposit a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.1000/- in any one of the following manners:
- In Cash: In any branch of Andhra Bank through a duly filled in Challan Form available on counselling website www.nsit.nic.in.
- By Account Transfer: Through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) by visiting NEFT enabled branch of any bank and fill up an electronic remittance slip or by using Internet Banking facility.
- By Credit / Debit Card / Internet Banking: Candidate can pay the counseling fee using the Bill Desk Payment Gateway facility accessible through our counseling website.
How to apply:
- Online registration will be opened till July 03, 2013.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully be reading instructions.
Besides other parameters, the allotment of seat to a registered eligible candidate in various phases/rounds, except for "Open House counselling cum Admission and Active Wait List (if any)", will be made on the basis of the choices filled in by the candidate.
Candidates are required to report at the NSIT on the specified date and time (as per the Counselling schedule notified from time to time on the website http://www.nsit.nic.in) along with requisite admission fee in the form of a Demand Draft / Banker's Cheque and original and attested copies of documents.
If a candidate does not report on the specified date and time along with all the requisite documents, his allotted seat shall be cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the allotted seat, whatsoever.
Opening of Online Registration & Choice filling: June 12, 2013.
Closing of Counseling Fee submission: July 01, 2013.
Closing of Online Registration & Choice filling: July 03, 2013.