The fund was set up to honour the memory of Mahatma Gandhi's political and Social achievements.
The scholarship programme covers the tuition fee for one student and provides two Indian Students with a 50% reduction in their tuition fees.
- The eligible candidates must have an outstanding academic record with 80% or above in Class 10, 80% or above in class 12.
- First class Bachelors or Masters degree and an IELTS score of 7.5.
- Additionally the students need to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and enterprise towards social change as embodied by Mahatma Gandhi.
How to apply:
- Students need to download and complete application form available in the official website of London Metropolitan University.
- Shortlisted students will be invited to come to Delhi Gandhi Smriti for a group discussion with the selection panel and a six minute presentation followed bu questions.
Last date to apply: June 30, 2013.
About London Metropolitan University:
London Metropolitan University has a rich history with strong educational roots dating back to 1848.
The University as it is today was created in 2002 with the merging of London Guildhall University and the University of North London, the first merger between two universities in the UK. Its roots however, lie firmly in the nineteenth century with the establishment of the Metropolitan Evening Classes for Young Men, in 1848.