The University offers education in Agriculture, horiculture, veterinary science and animal husbandry, agriculture engineering and technology, fishery science, home science and forestry in the semester system.
Research and extension programmes are carried out at the Regional research and Technology transfer station (RRTTS) and sub stations/ krishi vigyan Kendra (KVK) located in different parts of the Orissa, besides the Cultural research at Bhubaneshwar.
List of Courses offered:
- B.V.Sc and A.H.M.V.Sc
List of Colleges :
- College of Agriculture, Bhubaneshwar
- College of Agriculture, Chiplima
- College of Agriculture, Bhawanipatna
- College of Horticulture, Chiplima
- College of Forestry, Bhubaneshwar
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandary, Bhubaneshwar
- College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneshwar
- College of Home Science, Bhubaneshwar
- College of Fisheries, Rangeilunda
- +2 Science/ equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate including extra optional. (Minimum requirement of 40% marks is applicable to SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates awaiting for their results of +2 Science/ Equivalent examination can also apply.
- Students admitted into B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Sc (Home Science) without having Mathematics or Biology at the +2 stage will have to make up their deficiency by taking pre-requisite courses in the subject (Mathematics/ Biology) to be offered during the first two semesters.
- Students passing I.Sc (Agriculture)/+2 (Agriculture) after HSC Exmaination shall not be eligible for Admissions.
How To Apply:
- Applications and prospectus are made available at : http://ouat.ac.in.
- The duly filled form in along with the enclosures mentioned in the form should be sent obly by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar-751003 in the plain envelop, so as to reach the University office by the due date and time as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Submit the Form-B only after the Entrance Examination.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect are liable to be rejected
- No application shall be received after the due date.
For more details, Contact
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology
Ph No's: 2397818 / 2397868 / 2397919