The Law Common Entrance Test will be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the University concerned, BCI, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of AP that are in force and also amendments that may come into force from time to time.
Candidates opting for 3 year and 5 year LAWCET 2013 and PGLCET will have the entrance exam on 6th June from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
Here are a few last minute tips for those who attend the entrance examination.
- Candidates are hereby requested to carry your hall ticket to the examination hall. Those who have not yet received your hall tickets can DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Please make sure you reach the examination hall before 10-15 minutes the examination starts.
- Do not worry if the first two hours of the paper prove to be average for you.
- Make sure that you do well in third hour.
- You should know the technique of marking system and go through it smartly so that you will know what, which, and how much to write for respective marks provided to the questions.
- Selection of questions is very important. Choose the questions from the portions you are strong at.
- Time must be checked while answering a question.
- It is better to attempt a lengthy question later and the tricky questions should be spotted correctly.
- Around 40 minutes should be spent on each section.
- The last 30 minutes should be reserved for reviewing the performances and attempting the tricky questions.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 14:30 [IST]