- Any bachelor degree with 60% of marks in aggregate from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) under annual mode/at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
- Candidates should have B.Sc. (Honours) Computer Science (10+2+3 scheme) with 60% of marks from University of Delhi or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi.
- Candidates should have B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences with Mathematics and Computer Science/B.Sc.(General) Mathematical Sciences, (10+2+3 scheme) with Mathematics and Computer Science with 60% of marks from University of Delhi.
- Admission to MCA course is based on Entrance Test and Interview. For preparing the final merit list, 80% weightage will be given to the score in the Entrance test and 20% weightage will be given to the score of the Interview.
For M.Sc (Computer Science):
- 50% of the seats are filled on the basis of current academic year merit in the B.Sc.(H) Computer Science Examination of the University of Delhi. Students with gap year will not be considered. Only those students who have filled the Application form will be considered under this category.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- MCA & M.Sc: Rs.800/- for General/OBC Category, Rs.400/- for SC/ST/PH Category.
- Mode of payment: Payment should be made by crossed Bank Draft in favour of "Registrar, University of Delhi" payable at New Delhi.
- Last date for the receipt of application form: June 28, 2013.
- Date of entrance test for M.Sc: July 06, 2013.
- Date of entrance test for MCA: July 07, 2013.
Phone: 011 - 27667591 / 7059.