The B.Tech Courses are offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Entrance Test Pattern:
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be one hour and thirty minutes and it will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions of one mark each. The syllabus will be based broadly on the course contents as provided in the Prospectus. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree level would be open only to 3 year Diploma holders in corresponding discipline who have completed Matriculation Examination with Physics and Mathematics. However, candidates with Diploma in Production and Industrial Engineering are eligible for admission in Mechanical Engineering. In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% marks in the aggregate in the Diploma course as required by AICTE.
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% marks in the aggregate in the Diploma course as required by AICTE.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance test score and personal interview conducted by the Panjab University.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Panjab University.
- General category: Rs 2500/-
- SC/ST category: Rs 1250/-
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan: July 01, 2013.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan: July 03, 2013.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website from: July 15, 2013.
- PULEET 2013 test will be held on July 21, 2013 at 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
University Institute of Engineering
& Technology, Panjab University,
Chandigarh - 160014.
Tel: 0172 - 2541242.