- Candidates should have bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT scores cards.
- The admission to the management courses viz. MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM is centralized and covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.
- The admission to the PGDM courses will be carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra as per the regulation of the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The details about the institutions offering PGDM courses & participating in CAP will be notified before the start of the filling of Option form.
- Maharashtra State and OMS candidates who have appeared for the CMAT are considered to be eligible foradmission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates are also required to fill & confirm online Application form as per the schedule.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online in http://www.dte.org.in/mba2103
- The application form processing fees is Rs. 850/- for Maharashtra State (General Category), NRI and OMS candidates, whereas Rs. 650/- for reserved category candidates & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State.
- Last date to apply online: June 12, 2013.
- Display of provisional merit list on June 14, 2013.
- Display of final merit list: June 17, 2013.
Directorate of Technical Education,
Maharshtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg,
Dhobi Talao, Maharashtra - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22696853/54.