The qualified candidates of NEET MDS-2013 for allotment and admission to MDS Courses, 2013 in the Government Dental Colleges and to the 50% seats available in the Self Financing Dental colleges in Kerala.
A total of 59 seats are available in Government Dental Colleges in the State for the year 2013. Of these 28 seats have been surrendered to Govt. of India under All India Quota.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala is the competent authority for the selection and allotment for MDS courses 2013 in the State Quota seats in Govt.Dental Colleges and under 50% Government seats in the Self Financing Dental Colleges in Kerala.
- Applicant should have passed the BDS degree from any one of the Universities in Kerala or possess a BDS Degree duly recognized by the Dental Council of India from a Dental College duly recognized by the Government of India under the Dentists Act.
- Be an Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Upper age limit for general merit candidates will be 45 years as on April 30, 2013.
- Candidates should have passed BDS degree with 50% for General category, 40% of SC/ST and 45% for Physically disabled.
All candidates including Service Quota candidates shall have to qualify NEET MDS-2013 conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
- Tuition fee: Rs 40,400/- per annum .
- Miscellaneous fee: Rs 6,000/- per annum.
- Caution Deposit (refundable): Rs 2,000/-.
- The above fee is applicable only for Government Dental Colleges. The fee in full shall be paid at the allotted College on the day of admission.
- The fee for the Government / Merit seats in Self financing Dental Colleges under 50% Govt seats will be announced before the allotment. The University Fees will be collected from the Candidates and remitted through the Principal of the College concerned.
How to apply:
- All candidates seeking admission to the MDS Courses 2013 can apply in the online application.
- Application fee for Genertal Quota and Service Quota candidates is RS.1000/- (Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O.(Ms) No. 25/05/STSCDD dated 22.03.2005 is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only).
- Service Quota candidates seeking admission in General Quota also, should pay extra Rs.1000/-.
Last date and time for receipt of printout of the online application: June 05, 2013.