MIT offers wide range of courses for graduation level in faculty of - engineering & technology, management, architecture, science and nursing, for post graduation programs in engineering & technology, management, information technology, and architecture, for vocational level - polytechnic, vocational programs, industrial skill set programs and technical school level programs.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Engineering (ME)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
3. Diploma :
- Three Years Diploma Course
How to apply: Interested Candidates can APPLY ONLINE.
1. For UG Courses:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination.
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Engineering/Technology with minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the AICTE approved Polytechnics.
- B.Sc. Degree holders from a UGC / Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 50.00% marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State)
- Special facility of Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme to eligible ones as per AICTE and DTE guidelines.
- All types of Scholarships as per guidelines of the Competent Authority (DTE) to eligible ones.
2. For PG Courses:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology, specified by the concerned University for admission to a particular Post graduate course from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- must have appeared and qualified Entrance Test like GATE or Institute CET etc.
3. For Diploma Courses:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination with subjects Maths/Mathematics,Gneneral Science and English with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- For Maharashtra State Board Students: The Candidate who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grant total marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks. And the Candidate who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken in to consideration and mentioned on the mark sheet.
For more details contact:
Beed Bypass Road, Satara Village Road,
Maharashtra State, INDIA
Phone: (0240) - 2375 333, 2376 230 , 2375 303