Entrance Test Pattern:
The Entrance Test will consist of a paper with 4 sections of two hours duration in a single sitting to be conducted as under:
Entrance Test Centres:
Pathankot, Ambala Cantt, Bangalore, Delhi, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Pune, Guwahati, Secunderabad and Mohali
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- The applicant who have obtained 10+2 through open university systems directly, without having any basic qualifications for pursuing such studies, are not eligible for admission in Law Courses.
- There is an separate eligibility criteria for army personnels, Children of Civil Category other than Punjab Residents and special cases.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Law.
- Application from can be submitted through the Axis bank by depositing desired amount and mention Scroll no/ Receipt No issued by the bank in online application from.
- Last date for receipt of application form: June 08, 2013.
- Entrance exam on: June 23, 2013.
- Declaration of results: June 30, 2013.
Army institute of Law
Sector - 68, Mohali - 160062
Tel: 0172 - 5095336.