KSLU's motto is to transform Karnataka State into a legally conscious society, by providing quality legal education that is professionally competent and socially relevant so as to realize the Constitutional primordial goal of social, economic and political justice and secure human rights to every common man.
It offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses as listed below:
- 5 year B.A, LL.B (Hons)
- 5 year B.B.A, LL.B (Hons)
- 2 year LL.M in Intellectual Property Rights
- 2 year LL.M in Constitutional Law
- For UG: 10+2 or equivalent with 45% Aggregate Marks (SC/ST 40%).
- For PG: LL.B with 45% Aggregate Marks (SC/ST 40%)
How To Apply: To fill Online form, click on: APPLICATION FORM.
1. Last Date for admission (Adm fees only) :
- without penal fee(Adm fees + fine 300 ) : 31.07.2013 Wednesday
- with penal fee of Rs.300/-(Adm fees + fine 300 + 1000) : 17.08.2013 Saturday
- with Special fine of Rs.1000/- : 31.08.2013 Saturday
2. Date of commencement of classes for Odd Semester: 01.08.2013 Thursday
Karnataka State Law University,
Tel : +91 836 2222392
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com