A total of 3,000 seats are available - 1,000 each at the university's constituent institutes at Basar, Nuzvid and Idupulapaya, Vice-Chancellor R.V. Raja Kumar said at a press conference here on Thursday. The programme is open only to candidates who have passed their Class X in 2013 through SSC, ICSE or CBSE. Selection will be based on the GPA achieved in the Class X exam.
The programme constitutes two parts -- a pre-university course of two years equivalent to Intermediate, followed by a four-year engineering course in any of the six disciplines, namely chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and communications engineering, materials science and metallurgical engineering and mechanical engineering.
The annual highly subsidized fee for each of the first two years for AP students is Rs.36,000/-.
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2013.
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2013 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates).
How to apply:
1. Applications are through online either through RGUKT website or AP Online.
2. Candidates can also apply through APOnline services by paying registration fee and service charges of Rs. 15/- per application to the AP Online service centre.
3. Candidates may apply online from RGUKT website by payment of Rs. 150/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) as registration fee by any one of the following modes:
- Through a crossed Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank, drawn in favour of RGUKT SBH A/C No.62282402377 payable at Hyderabad. Candidates must write their Name & 10th class Hall Ticket number on the back side of DD.
- Through SBH Bank Challan: A/C No. 62282415161 (through SBH branch only).
- Through SBH Internet Banking (i - collect): A/C No. 62282412273 (through SBH branch only).
- Last date for receipt of the online application form is June 17, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of the printed online application form is June 22, 2013.
- Display of Selection List for Counseling: July 08, 2013.
Dr.Ramakanth Illa (Admission I/C),
Phone : +919490156560.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.