The Courses are offered in:
- B.Tech in Food Process Engineering
- M.Tech in Food Process Engineering
- M.Tech in Food Science & Technology
- Ph.D in Food Process Engineering
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with major subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with 50% ( pass for SC/ST) of marks in each subject from any recognized board of examination.
- Candidate must not be more than 21 years as on 31st December 2013.
- The Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline with 70% of marks from a recognized university.
- Selection will be on the basis of academic performance and an oral exam conducted at IICPT.
- Candidates should have an M.E / M.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 70% of marks from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the IICPT.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Director, IICPT', payable at Thanjavur should be submitted to admission office.
- Obtain application form from the office of IICPT at Thanjavur during all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm on cash payment of Pay Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST).
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 10, 2013.
- Entrance exam: June 17, 2013.
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology,
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India,
Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613005, Tamil Nadu.
Ph: 04362 - 228155.