The COA, regulates standards of Architectural Education and Profession of an architect under the various provisions of the architects Act, 1972 and the respective rules, regulations and norms framed thereunder.
It is hereby brought to the notice of all concerned that approval of following institutions for imparting 5-year B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) course has been withdrawn by the Council of Architecture as these institutions were found to be not imparting education as per the minimum standards prescribed by the council under the architects act, 1972.
The institutions are below:
- MMM's College of Architecture, Pune - MH10
- NDMVP Smaj College of Architecture, Nashik - MH13
- Apeejay School of Architecture, Greater Noida - UP03
- Buddha College of Architecture, Karnal - HR05
- St. Wilfred's College of Architecture, Panvel - MH61
- Noida International University, Yamuna Expressway, UP - UP28
For detailed updated status of all architectural institutions, visit COA Website.