The main motto of CIT is to prepare the young leaders of today by equipping them in their respective fields of study with a positive outlook on life. Motivating them to look at life positively and mould them to contribute to the overall advancement of the nation in the field o f technology.
BE: Under Graduate Programme
- B.E. - Civil Engineering
- B.E. - Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. - Mechatronics
- B.E. - Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ME: Post Graduate Programme
- CAD / CAM
- M.E. Applied Electronics
- M.E. Computer Science Engineering
- M.E. - Computer & Communication Engineering
- For BE: The applicant much have completed HSC/ Class 12 with the minimum/ average scores as listed below. The minimum requirements for admission to BE Degree courses are as follows:
- Open category: 50% Average
- Backward Category: 45% Average
- Most Backward Category: 40%
- SC/ST Students: 40%
- For ME: Candidates who have passed all the subjects in the recognized qualifying degree with a minimum of 50 % marks for General category and 45 % marks for reserved categories, BC / BCM / MBC & DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can APPLY ONLINE.
About Chennai Institute of Technology.
Chennai Institute of Technology (CIT), established with the objective of providing quality technical education with adequate industrial exposure, caters to the needs of the youth with its innovative teaching methods. Mr.P. SRIRAM, a successful first generation entrepreneur in the metro for the past two decades and his expertise in the industry enhanced his thirst for establishing a technical educational institution under the banner of Chennai Institute of Technology. This institution provides exemplary technical education with a team of dedicated faculty members.
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Sarathy Nagar, Nandhambakkam (Post),
Kundrathur, Chennai-600 069, Tamilnadu.
Tel: 044 27198105
Mob: +91 9176660011, 8939917081