- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Law discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognized university.
- Students appearing in Bachelor's Degree final examination whose results have not yet been declared may also apply.
- Admissions fee per year: Rs 5,000/-
- Course fee per year: Rs 20,000/-
- Other fees: Rs 1,260/-
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the Dibrugarh University,
- The Application form can also be obtained from the Centre for Juridical Studies, D.U by paying Rs. 1,000/- cash.
- The downloaded application form along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- in favor of 'The Registrar, Dibrugarh University', payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University (Code-2051).
- Last date for receipt of the application form: June 10, 2013.
- Date of LL.M Entrance test: June 23, 2013.
- Declaration of results on: June 28, 2013.
Centre for Juridical Studies,
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.