Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts JEE Advanced 2013 on June 02.
We are providing some important tips and Do's & Dont's for the JEE Advanced test which will help students prepare well for exam, check below.
The syllabus of class 11 and class 12 about to 45% to 55% of JEE question papers, While preparing give more important to these topics.
Important steps to be followed:
- Always start from basics.
- Don't refer to solutions till you get the right answer.
- Avoid leaving the question midway because one must know till what level their concept are clear.
- Always take a conceptual approach and understand the question properly.
- Study on regular basis.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours a day to refresh up your mind.
- Never loose your self confidence.
- Prepare as per the syllabus of the exam.
- Avoid looking at the questions asked in IIT exams.
- Avoid writing lengthy solutions for problems.
- Don't follow too many study materials, follow one study material and revise the it and prepare well.
- Sample questions are not the sample of your existing exam paper. Hence use sample papers only to test yourself as mock testing.
- Do not study for more than 14-15 hours a day.
- Last, but not the least don't take stress due to irrelevant rumors.
- A routine must be planned for the days before the exam.
- 3-4 mock tests should be taken every day.
- Try to work on your weak areas and improve your performance in typical questions, which you falter in.
- Refer class 11 & Class 12 syllabus and make some short notes on the important topics.
- Do not worry if the first two hours of the paper prove to be average for you. Make sure that you do well in third hour.
- You should know the technique of marking system and go through it smartly so that you will know what, which, and how much to write for respective marks provided to the questions.
- Selection of questions is very impotant.
- Choose the questions from the portions you are strong at.
- Time must be checked while answering a question.
- It is better to attempt a lengthy question later.
- The tricky questions should be spotted correctly.
- Around 40 minutes should be spent on each section.
- The last 30 minutes should be reserved for reviewing the performances and attempting the tricky questions.