The Programs are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- The caandidates should have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2013.
- The Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Admission to these courses will be based only through the entrance examination. This Entrance examination is for the candidates from Tamil Nadu as well as from other States in India.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from Cash counter at Administrative office of the university.
- Application can be obtained through the post by sendi9ng DD of Rs 300/- drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar - 608002.
- Application from can also be downloaded from the official website of Annamalai University.
- Last date for receipt of the application form: May 28, 2013.
- Entrance test will held on: June 07, 2013.
Annamalai Nagar - 608002,
Ph No: 91 - 4144 - 238248.