The Programmes are offered in:
- B.Sc. Nursing*
- B.Sc.MLT* (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- BPT* (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. MRT (Medical Radiological Technology )
- Post Basic B.Sc Degree in Nursing
- B.Sc. Medical Microbiology
- 8. M.Sc Nursing*(i) Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing (ii) Medical Surgical (iii) Community Health (iv) Child Health
- M.Sc Medical Anatomy
- M.Sc Medical Bio-Chemistry Applied Science (Medical Documentation)
- M. Applied Science (Bio-Medical Instrumentation)
- M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
- MHA (Master of Hospital Administration)).
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- M.Pharm. i. Pharmaceutics ii. Pharmacognosy iii) Pharmacology (iv) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- B.Tech in Polymer Engineering
Click here to know each programmes eligibility criteria.
All admissions shall be based on merit either solely based on the marks of the qualifying examination, or taking into account the score obtained in the entrance test or both.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
- The applicant has to remit Rs.400/- as Registration Fee (for SC/ST candidates Rs.200/-) along with the application form. The registration fee may be remitted either by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.G University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam, payable at SBT, M.G.University Campus branch or by way of Pay-in Slip of State Bank of Travancore A/c .No: 67223140391 for UCME courses and A/c. No: 67223235830 for UCAS courses.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 30, 2013.
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Priyadarsini Hills P.O.,
Kottayam - 686560.
Tel.: 0481 - 2732288.