NEET UG 2013 in Urdu is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the Medical/Dental Colleges in the State of Maharashtra and Private Medical Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India.
Pattern of Examination and other eligibility criteria will remain the same as published in the Admission Notice issued by the CBSE.
Important Please Note:
Those who have already applied to sit for the NEET-UG in English or any other language are not eligible to apply.
Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Aurangabad, Nagpur and Kolhapur.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online in the CBSE website.
- Fill the Online application form and note down the registration number.
- Make payment of Fee through E-challan or Credit card/Debit card.
- Take a printout of confirmation Page and send to CBSE or Below address.
- Take a printout of the address slip for posting on AS envelope.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs 1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs 550/-
- Last date for submission of online application form: May 15, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of confirmation page of application form: May 18, 2013.
- Admit card will be available in online from: May 20, 2013.
- Date of NEET UG 2013 in Urdu on May 26, 2013.
The Assistant Secretary (NEET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110092.