The Programmes are offered in:
- LL.M (1 Year Degree Programme)
- LL.M (2 Year Degree Programme)
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Online Certificate Courses
Candidates should have a LL.B degree with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
For PG Diploma:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application forms can be downloaded form the official website of The Indian Law Institute.
- The application form is downloaded from the website of the Institute, a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- is to be attached along with the application form.
- Separate application form is to be filled by the candidates for admission to LL.M. - 1 year and LL.M. - 2 year programmes.
- The Application Form complete in all respects alongwith duplicate admit card and Statement of Purpose should be submitted either in person or by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier /Messenger so as to reach the office of the Registrar, Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110 001 on or before May 31, 2013 for admission to LL.M. Programme along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- towards All India Admission Test and processing fee for admission etc.
- Last date for the submission of application form for LL.M is May 31, 2013.
- Last date for the submission of application form for PG Diploma is July 01, 2013.
- Date of All India Admission Test for LL.M courses: June 15, 2013.
The Indian Law Institute,
Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 011 - 23387526.