- Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the centres detailed below by paying Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, on production of a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card) towards application fee, by cash/demand draft.
- Application forms can also be obtained by post from The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai - 600 025 by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for Rs 700/- (Rs 450/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card) and an address label written in capital letters to which the application form is to be mailed.
- Candidates have to register throgh online by logging on to Anna University Website.
All Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions" payable at Chennai, drawn on any Nationalised Bank dated on or after 03.05.2013. Candidates are instructed to write the name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Issue of application form: May 04, 2013.
- Last date of issue of application form: May 20, 2013.
- Last date for submission of filled in applications: May 20, 2013.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions,
Chennai - 600025.
Tel: 044 - 2235 8265.