The M.Tech Programme are offered in:
- M.Tech in Signal Processing under the division of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- M.Tech in Information System under the division of Computer Engineering.
- M.Tech in Process Control under the division of Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
Candidates should have passed B.E / B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication / Computer / Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from a recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Nataji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi.
- Application fee of Rs 1000/- and is non refundable.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 17, 2013.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Eauj Marg,
Sector - 3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi - 110078.