KCET 2013 will be conducted on May 01, 02 & 03, 2013 across Karnataka.
Students are busy in preparation for CET, Oneindia education provides some preparation tips and last minute important tips to crack entrance examination.
- While doing calculations in Mathematics and Physics use short methods and skip unimportant steps to save your time.
- Try to solve easy and average questions first as it will help you immensely to get through, go in for the toughest ones.
- Analysing those areas where you are taking much time to solve the problems.
- The more you Practice, the perfect you will become more confident to attend more questions.
- Practice quality questions more as doing hundred quality questions is better than doing thousands of questions.
- Try to finish the paper before the time, so that in the end you get tome to revise you paper. It's good that you know almost all the answers but revision is must.
- Prepare according to the exam pattern.
Last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Keep adequate time in your hand while leaving for the exam center on the exam day.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven't been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.
- After the exam, visit www.careerindia.com for question papers analysis and experts answers.
****Best of Luck****