- candidates should be a citizen of India.
- He has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in Ayush specified in clause (iv) below in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law and located in Karnataka State.
- Candidate must be of the Karnataka origin who had studied Bachelor's degrees specified in clause (iv) below in colleges outside the State of Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Homoeopathy and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law in India.
- Minimum qualification for admission to Post Graduate degree courses.- In case of, For MD and MS (Ayurveda) - He/she has a BAMS Degree, For MD (Yoga and Naturopathy) - He/she has a BNYS Degree, For MD (Homoeopathy) - He/she has a BHMS Degree.
- The Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date fixed for submission of application to Post Graduate Degree Entrance Test.
- The Candidates who have completed or are completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before last date fixed for application to entrance test.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply online.
How to submit:
By post ot In person:
- Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates may be sent by post or In-person for registration to "The Registrar, RGUHS, 4th ‘T' Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560 041". Candidates should super scribe on the cover as "Application for PGET-2013 (AHPNP)". Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test may be downloaded from the University website.
Details of examination fee:
Enter Amount, ID Number, Date and Bank Name where Amount is credited. (Rs.625/- for SC/ST & Category - I and Rs.2,500/- for General & OBC categories).
The candidate will not become eligible for attending the entrance test only by Online Registration. The candidate must ensure that print out of his/her application with all enclosures mentioned in the brochure reaches the RGUHS on or before May 11, 2013, 5.00 PM by post and in person. RGUHS is not responsible for any postal delay. The print-out of the applications received after May 11, 2013 shall be strictly rejected.
Last date for online registration: May 10, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: May 11, 2013.
Date of PGET 2013 on: May 19, 2013.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
4th 'T' Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041.
Tel: 080 - 26961928.