The Fair is open for students from India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Oman, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.
IDP Education UK Virtual Fair will enable you to:
- Talk online with representatives from leading UK institutions regarding course offerings, scholarships, recognition of qualifications, admission processes and more.
- Learn about student life in the UK, including information on visa requirements, cost of living, and graduate career opportunities.
- Watch videos and presentations from participating intuitions.
- Begin a conversation with IDP, a world leader in student placement services, to find out what information you need to take the next step to help you achieve your international education goals.
- Find out more information about IELTS, the world's most popular high-stakes English language test.
- Apply to leading U.K. institutions for September 2013 intake
- Scholarships for qualified students at venue*
- For spot offers, please bring original and photocopies of your educational certificates*
Event Venue Details:
|IELTS (the International English Language Testing System)||Oxford Brookes University||University of East London|
|Bangor University||Plymouth University||University of Glamorgan|
|Birkbeck, University of London||Robert Gordon University||University of Gloucestershire|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||Sheffield Hallam University||University of Kent|
|Coventry University||Study Group||University of Portsmouth|
|IDP Education||Swansea University||University of Stirling|
|Kings Colleges||The University of Southampton||University of Surrey|
|Kingston University, London||University of Aberdeen||University of Sussex|
|Manchester Metropolitan University||University of Birmingham||University of the West of England|
|Middlesex University London||University of Bradford|
About IDP Education
IDP is a world leading international student placement provider. We operate an extensive network of more than 80 student offices in 30 countries, offering institutions an efficient and cost-effective way to reach potential students in multiple student source markets. uniquely equipped to offer students guidance in course selection and enrolment, with more than 500 highly trained counsellors who advise students on a one-to-one basis backed by a world-leading information technology platform. IDP also co-owns IELTS, the world's largest high-stakes English language proficiency test which is available in over 130 countries, and we co-host with the International Education Association of Australia, the AIEC (Australian International Education Conference).