The programmes are offered in:
1. Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
2. One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- Admission form and Handbook may be obtained upon payment of Rs.1,000/- through demand draft (DD) favouring Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bangalore .
- Application can also be filled online or downloaded from our website http://ded.nls.ac.in .
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 30, 2013.
- Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs 500/-: Aug 31, 2013.
Distance Education Department,
National Law School of India University ,
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560242.
Tel: 080 - 23160532.