The B.Tech Programmes are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communications
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidate must have passed 12th Science Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the percentage of marks as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat under the rules of admission for admission to B. Tech. Programmes.
The seats will be filled-in by following manner:
- 50% Seats of the total seats will be filled-in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG). These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat and shall be filled on the basis of the merit list prepared by the ACPC Candidate has to apply separately to ACPC, GoG.
- 35 % of the total seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University. Online admission process will be carried out using the website https://www.itnuadmission.com. These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared for JEE (Main) 2013 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on percentile score in JEE (Main) 2013 examination.
- 15 % of the total seats (NRI/NRI sponsored) will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University. These NRI/NRI sponsored seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) or abroad. Criteria for filling these seats shall be as per the ACPC, GoG guidelines issued in this behalf from time to time. Details for the same will be available shortly.
How to apply:
The Application form is available in official website of Nirma University.
Application fee: Rs 1,200/-.
Last date for the submission of application form is on May 05, 2013.
UG admission Committee 2013,
PG Building, Institute of Technology,
Ahmedabad - 382481.
Tel: 02717 - 241271.