The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) awarded 40 institutions for its exemplary contribution to quality education for an employable workforce to harness its demographic dividend and to cater the need of industry.
Dr. Raju awarded Rai University and Manav Rachna International with the prestigious best Award for upcoming universities of the year 2013 in recognition of their immense contribution to the cause of quality education delivery mechanism with emphasis on world-class research and innovations in enhancing the development of quality education, with employability.
In an event organized by ASSOCHAM National Excellence Awards, NIIT University- Rajasthan won the award for best private university in use of technology in teaching-learning practices.
Fore Schools of Management has successfully won the best business school in the year 2013 for developing multiple skills including managerial decision-making, problem solving, analytical reasoning, communications, creativity and innovation.
VIT University, Vellore has bagged the ASSOCHAM best higher education provider of the year for its outstanding contribution in imparting technical education and instilling high patterns of discipline to the students in order to make them technologically skilled and ethically strong.
In addition to this, Delhi School of Business has been appreciated the best institute in use of technology in teaching-learning practices, Best Private university of the year was presented to Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar.
The entire process of evaluation and assessment has been conducted by the Jury with highest tenets of transparency and accountability. The jury members were Mr. Surendra Singh, Former Cabinet Secretary, GOI, Prof Sukhdev Thorat, Former Chairman of UGC, Mr. Bhartendra Singh Baswan, Former Education Secretary, Ministry of HRD, Mr. M N Krishnamani, President Supreme Court Bar Association and Ms. Ritu Beri, Fashion Designer & Philanthropist.
The other speakers present at the award ceremony were Mr. Rajkumar Dhoot, President, ASSOCHAM, Mr. Vinay Rai, Chairperson, ASSOCHAM National Council of Education and Mr. D.S. Rawat, Secretary General, ASSOCHAM.
- Rai University Best Private Upcoming University
- Manav Rachna International Best Private Upcoming University
- Fore School of Management, New Delhi Best Business School - North
- VIT University, Vellore Outstanding contribution to Higher Education
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad Best Government University for Promoting Industry-Academia Interface
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar Best Private university
- DAV College Managing Committee Best Chain of Schools in India
- Jharkhand Rai University (JRU) Best Private University for Women Empowerment
- NIIT University, Rajasthan Best University in use of Technology in Teaching-Learning Practices
- Certificate Course in Business Management (CCBM), IIT Delhi Best Use of Technology for Vocational Education & Skills Training
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Best Business School - South
- EIILM University, Sikkim Best Private University in Open and Distance Learning