Candidates are hereby required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Features of the System of Online Application Form are as given below:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website of UPSC.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages Viz. PArt-1 and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through a drop down menu.
- The candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- (excepting SC/ST/Female/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net-banking facility of State Bank of India/ State of Bikaner and Jaipur/ State bank of Hyderabad/ State bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40kb and must not be less than 3 kb each in size for the photograph and 1 kb for the signature.
- The Online Applications (Part-I and Part-II) can be filled from 6th April, 2013 to 6th May, 2013 till 11:59 PM after which the application link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavaoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete ion all respects
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail ID's as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contracting them at different stages of exmaination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their E-Mails at regular intervals and ensure that the E-Mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application Form.