Further, as per order of the Honourable Supreme Court of India, the results of the Entrance Examination for admission to MBBS/BDS courses shall not be published until further order. Under such circumstances the Cell, CEE,2013 shall not be responsible for non-declaration of the result. However, Examination Fee once paid is not refundable.
The CEE-2013 will be conducted as per the current national Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) syllabus adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council OR its equivalent with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks.
- Candidates applying for MBBS /BDS Courses must appear in Physics,Chemistry and Biology only (This is COURSE OPTION:1)
- Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics only (This is COURSE OPTION: 2)
- Candidates appearing in both MBBS/BDS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (This is option 3).
- For MBBS/BDS courses only: Rs 900/-
- For Engineering courses: Rs 900/-
- Both MBBS/BDS and Engineering courses: Rs 1100/=
How to apply:
- Information Brochure, Online Application Form, Fee Structure, copy of Bank Challan and Forms required during counselling for admission will be available in the websites www.ceemedu.org and www.dibru.ac.in.
- A printed copy of the Online Application Form with signature of the candidate and the Dibrugarh University copy of the Bank Challan must be sent to the Member Secretary, Cell, CEE,2013, Dibrugarh University by Speed Post so as to reach Dibrugarh University.
- The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No.32272329232 through Bank Challan. A printed copy of the online application along with the Dibrugarh University copy of Bank Challan must be sent to the Member Secretary, Cell, CEE-2013 by Speed Post.
No Application Form will be issued from or received at the Dibrugarh University. For more details please go through the official website of Dibrugarh University.
Last doe for closing online applications: April 27, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form is May 02, 2013.
Assam CEE 2013 will be held on May 18 & 19, 2013.
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.