UPSC CMS Exam has centres across the Nation, with the main motto of providing a chance to students including rural areas to select their examination centres according to their convenience. Candidates are hereby requested to follow the instructions.
Here is the list of Examination Centres and a few instructions regarding it. The examination will be held in the following centres:
- The centres and the dates of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the direction of the Commission.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidate allocated to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kokata and Nagpur.
- Allotment of centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular canter is attained, the same will be fixed and no more changes are entertained.
- Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are thus advised that they may apply early so that they could get a center of their choice.
- Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination.