To apply follow these steps:
- Online Registration: The candidate shall log on to website, where the registration form shall be displayed on the screen with the following parameters mandatory for successful registration i.e., JEE Main 2013 Roll No., JEE Main Registration number, All India Rank (prepared by giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main 2013 Examination), Candidate Name, and Date of Birth.
- If all the above parameters have correctly been entered and found true, then a new registration screen will appear and Candidate may register himself/herself.
- Candidate shall be required to fill in basic details, which shall be used for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat using the candidate's "User ID" which is his/herJEE(Main)-2013 Roll No. and "Password" as generated by the candidate.
- After successful registration, he/she will get a confirmation message on the same page. In case the confirmation message is not displayed the candidate has to re-register himself/herself.
- Counselling Fee: To participate in online counselling, every candidate, irrespective of his/her category, will have to deposit a nonrefundable counselling fee of Rs.1000/- plus bank charges as applicable (in cash only) in any branch of State Bank of India. Bank Challan can be generated after successful registration using suitable link on this website. Counselling fee can be deposited during the period open for registration. Status of fee deposited will be available in candidate's login account before first round of counselling.
- Candidate has to take the print out of the registration form and get attested from the Principal, School/College last attended/Gazetted Officer. It has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Any mistake can be corrected in the above through "Edit Registration"option only if the candidate has not printed his/her registration form after confirmation. Once application form is printed, it can be edited by candidate.
- Print Bank Challan: Fee deposit challan can be downloaded here. Only those candidates will be able to participate in online counseling processes, who have deposited the counselling fee through the above bank challan. Counselling fee should be deposited at the State Bank of India. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Only one chance for admission will be given to the candidates.
All Candidates who have not been allotted any seat till Third Round but willing to participate in remaining rounds of counselling are required to mark their PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE at DTU dates according to schedule. Candidates or their representative are to report physically at DTU (as per the schedule displayed on admission website) for participating in the next round of counselling. In case the candidate or his representative does not report physically on the above mentioned date then he would not be eligible for the next round of the counselling.