The Courses are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering: 60 seats
- Avionics: 60 seats
- Physical Sciences: 36 seats
1. Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board board of examination.
2. Candidates should have to qualify in JEE Main 2013.
3. The candidate must appear for IIT-JEE(Advanced)-2013 and score the following minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE(Advanced)-2013:
- (a) General Candidates: At least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and 20% marks in aggregate.
- (b) OBC (NCL) Candidates: At least 90% of the marks prescribed for General Candidates under (a).
- (c) SC, ST & PD Candidates: At least 50% the marks prescribed for General Candidates under (a).
Candidates will be selected based on written test score and personal interview.
How to apply:
The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology.
Last Date for the submission of B.Tech application form is July 08, 2013.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695547, Kerala.
Tel: 0471 - 2568462.