The institutions are:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
- KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination as per the regulating councils' requirements ( MCI/DCI ) and certified by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). New Delhi.
Prescribed application form shall be download from the official website of KLE University, duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of necessary documents and application fees of USD 100 by way of demand draft in favouring the Registrar, KLE University, payable at Belgaum shall be sent to below address.
- Both the institutions are listed in the W.H.O. directory of world medical institutions and are recognized by respective regulating councils.
- Located in 100 Acres Campus in beautiful city of Belgaum.
- Well equipped library with Digital library facilities.
- Total Wi-Fi solution to the Campus.
- State of art museums for active learning.
- 2300 bedded integrated hospital building including 1300 free teaching beds with plenth of clinical material.
- Excellent Hostels of International Standard for boy's and Girl'S separately.
- Safe campus for efficient learning.
office of the Hon'ble Chancellor of KLE University,
College Road, Belgaum-590001, Karnataka, India.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .
Tel: +91-831-2404040 / 2444444.