The programmes are offered in:
M.Tech. & Ph.D (ENGINEERING):
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Englneering
- Industrial and Management Engineering (all areas of Management)
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Science Program
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engneering and Technology
- Photonics Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics
Ph.D. (HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES):
- English (Literature and Linguistics)
M.Tech. : Environmental Engineering & Management
Masters of Design & Ph.D. (Design)
Candidates should have an B.Tech / B.E degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, design and architecture from a recognized university.
Candidates should have an M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc degree in engineering from a recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE Score and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application form should be filled online on official website of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
- The application fee is Rs. 400 for General and OBC candidates, and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates and all PD candidates (including General and OBC). The fee must be paid through a demand draft payable to The Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur. Please keep the draft ready before starting to fill in the online application form.
Last date for submission of application form is April 08, 2013.