Valid tests includes CAT, IIFT, XAT, MAT or GMAT. The scores of these entrance exam includes GET 2013 for gaining admissions in MBA for the academic year 2013-15.
The Programmes offered are as following:
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in International Banking and Finance and
- MBA in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any Bachelor's Degree after 10+2 from a recognized University. Those awaiting results of final year Degree examinations can also apply.
- Eligibility also includes any of these valid test scores: CAT 2012/ IIFT 2012/ GET 2013 (GSIB Entrance Test-2013) / XAT 2013/ MAT Sep-2012, MAT Dec-2012, MAT Feb-2013/ GMAT.
How To Apply:
- Application and Brochure can be purchased at IMS Centres/ GSIB by paying Rs. 1000/- or by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-.
- You can also download application form from GITAM SIB official website and submit DD of Rs.1000/-
- The DD's should be drawn in favour of GITAM School of International Business and payable at Visakhapatnam. And
- Students applying for GET 2013 shall in addition submit a non-refundable DD of Rs.500 along with application form.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form for GET-2013 is : 20th April, 2013
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET-2013) will be held on 27th April, 2013
- Last date for receiving application form with other scores for IB-IQ Test, GD and PI is : 20th April, 2013.
- IB-IQ test and GD and PI will be held on: 27th and 28th April, 2013.
Centres for GET'13, IB-IQ Test, GD & PI: Bengaluru/ Bhubaneswar/ Chennai/ Cochin/ Delhi/ Guwahati/ Hyderabad/ Indore/ Kolkata/ Mangalore/ Mumbai / Nagpur / Raipur/ Ranchi/ Visakhapatnam.
For more details please contact:
GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam -530045,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: (0891) 2840400 /413